Friday, October 5, 2012

Homework!


So, quick check.  I now have a builder and material supplier that understands how to build healthier homes, and rate each product used in the interior.  What about the exterior?  Well, it turns out that there is a process in place for that too.  They will determine which materials might work best, rate the products, and then my son and I get to test them to make sure they work for us.  How great that we get to test the products before installing them in our home!
 


Then and equally exciting thing happened.  I was assigned homework!  I don’t remember being this excited about homework in high school or college… my son thought I was a little weird.  We also had a detailed discussion about allllll of my allergies and my home building desires for a 900-1,200 square foot house.  I was so glad that all of my allergies were ‘on the table’ so that we could take the entire picture into account.  My son put it best, “It’s neat that they know how to build our house they way we want it.  They know a lot.” 

1 comment:

  1. Who’da thunk homework leads to knowledge! Just think how good it will feel when “they” evolves to “I!”

    ReplyDelete